Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thankfullness

Good friends of ours have just welcomed their third blessing into the world. Hadassah
She is one week old and most beautiful.


I am thankful for the gift of life that is so mysterious, so magnificent and wonderful.

I got hugs, although was careful not to touch her skin as I had been cutting up chillis earlier in the day and was not wanting her to get burnt by them. This couple now have three children under four, and it's hard for them to get out at night due to their business being on call, so we regularly go to their place for dinner and games. This visit was the first time I had been over when their older boys were up, and they were very curious who this new person was... they were most indignant that I had been to their house and not met them before :)

Have a happy day xo

No comments: