Friday, April 20, 2012

An aunty day!

One of the reasons my blogging has been somewhat erratic lately has been that through 2010 and 2011 I was studying part time to get teaching qualifications as well as working close to 30 hours a week.
This year I have negotiated to work three days at my regular job and have the other two days available for casual teaching! It's been a but slow over term one as well as schools losing paperwork and not processing working with children checks, so I have had a bit of time to catch up with friends, get involved with a ministry of my church calles SOS store much like food bank, do gardening, prepare lessons and resources.

This week my state is on school holidays so I got to babysit my awesome nephew Rylee yesterday, we went for a walk down to the river, had morning tea, watched birds, butterflies, boats and people.

At nearly two he has an amazing curiosity and sense of fun.

 And a very cool hat!


The rest of the day was spent catching up with my sister after she finished her work, having some friends around to look at the garden, trying to go to the twilight markets in town however they appeared to be cancelled, so went for coffee instead, and homemade pizzas with friends for dinner - sourdough of course.

Now breathe.... just kidding. I loved it.

Have a happy day xx

No comments: