Monday, May 18, 2009

A day at the beach

This past Saturday (prior to the trip to the mountain in my last post) Vani my housemate, SJ my back fence neighbour's housemate and I went out to Huskisson, on the shores of Jervis Bay. Yet again I am reminded that I live in one of the most beautiful corners of the world.
Vani and I at Husky
(all the photos today were taken on my phone - I was surprised at the quality)

Me, Vani and SJ


Looking south towards Vincentia across the rock pools

Looking out into the bay - point perpendicular a faint outline in the background as the sun begins to set behind us.
Toby's Estate coffee from supply, some fish and chips by the water, and a walk along the beach - what more could you ask for of a weekend.




1 comment:

Angela said...

It sounds perfect! Fish and chips and a walk on the beach is one of my all-time favorite days...